Educational Papers selected by double blind review that were presented at the 21st Annual Colloquium for Information Systems Security Education.
What you will find in this issue are ten carefully selected articles that discuss aspects of existing ideas or new issues that are arising. The articles here represent many avenues of thought. It is our considered opinion that this sort of wide-ranging dialogue constitutes the first steps in overcoming the silo effect that has hampered the field from its inception. We are dedicated to taking the first steps in ensuring that cybersecurity education evolves into the kind of main tent profession that we all want it to be.
- Academic Influence of Social Network Sites on the Collegiate Performance of Technical College Students
- An Analysis of Security Competitions for A Beginner’s Guide
- Applying Nodal Governance to Combat Cybercrime: An Novel Approach
- Cybersecurity Career Profiling
- Cybersecurity Training and the End-User: Pathways to Compliance
- Identity Theft Education: FIT Report
- Smart TV Upgrade, Privacy Downgrade?
- Teaching Cyber Resilience for Critical Infrastructure Systems
- The Calculus of Cyber Warfare as Influenced by the Subtle Art of Military Theory
- Towards the Design of an Interdisciplinary Bridge Curriculum in Health Information Systems: A Pilot Study