The Department of Homeland Security (DHS), in coordination with the National Cyber Security Alliance, invites you to participate in NCSAM 2017 this October to promote cybersecurity awareness and have a conversation about today’s most pressing cybersecurity topics.
To help everyone start their NCSAM planning, DHS is excited to announce the NCSAM themes for each of the five weeks in October. Each theme focuses on an aspect of cybersecurity and the many ways it affects our daily lives:
- Week 1 (Oct 2-6) - Simple Steps to Online Safety
- Week 2 (Oct 9-13) - Cybersecurity in the Workplace is Everyone’s Business
- Week 3 (Oct 16-20) - Today’s Predictions for Tomorrow’s Internet
- Week 4 (Oct 23-27) - The Internet Wants YOU: Consider a Career in Cybersecurity
- Week 5 (Oct 30-31) - Protecting Critical Infrastructure from Cyber Threats
With these themes in mind, we encourage you to actively participate in NCSAM by sharing tips and resources with your employees and students to help them stay safer online.
Stop.Think.Connect.TM – DHS’s ongoing cybersecurity awareness campaign –provides free, downloadable cybersecurity resources for you to share with your workforce. If you would like assistance with your NCSAM efforts, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you will join us this October and look forward to working with you to build a safer and more secure online experience for everyone.