This year's theme, "Challenging the Status Quo: Building a Robust and Sustainable Cybersecurity Ecosystem", aims to help shape the way in which the nation identifies, educates, trains and builds our 21st-century cutting-edge cybersecurity ecosystem. Presentations will focus on ways to promote and energize employers, government, businesses, educators, and the workforce to offer new opportunities to build a lively community full of ideas that solve one of our biggest challenges ... building a capable and robust cybersecurity workforce.
November 7 - 8, 2017, Dayton Convention Center in Dayton, Ohio
- Education and Training ... Curriculum, Training & KSAs
- Community Collaboration ... Collaboration within the community for potential solutions national cybersecurity issues
- Innovation and Technology ... Innovative ideas are presented in a new way along with discussions of emerging issues
The NICE Conference and Expo will feature three pre-conference seminars on November 6, 2017. Topics include:
- Critical Success Factors for a Cybersecurity Apprenticeship Program
- How to Build Robust Internship Programs Between Employers and Academic Institutions
- Application and Uses of the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework
Space is limited and separate registration for pre-conference seminars is required. Secure your space today at https://www.fbcinc.com/e/nice/seminars.aspx
The event will take place over two days in Dayton, Ohio. All organizations with supporting programs, technology or with a voice in the cyber education marketplace are invited to exhibit their latest technologies and services at this event. Learn more
For more information on the NICE initiative and the 2017 Conference, please visit https://www.fbcinc.com/nice.
- NICE 2017 Web site: https://www.fbcinc.com/e/nice/default.aspx
- NICE Strategic Plan: https://www.nist.gov/itl/applied-cybersecurity/nice/about/strategic-plan