Print this page

25th Colloquium - Program Update

A notice for the Board of Directors regarding the 25th Colloquium.

September 8, 2021

25th Colloquium Online - $200 registration

As we navigate process of moving the Colloquium online an important planning consideration has been the pricing of the program. As a result of our review, we have simplified the cost of registration to $200 per person. This will support the costs of the event, as well as provide a modest budget to keep the organization functioning until the next Colloquium. The original online price included additional A/V and other cost considerations to host online sessions at the former venue.

We will initiate refund adjustments to those who have previously registered at earlier pricing models.

As a member supported NPO, if you wish to donate the difference to CISSE, we would be grateful for this support. If considering, please email Andrew at

For those who will be awaiting a refund, we appreciate your patience. It will take us a bit of time to process, as we need to complete the refunds manually, and there are quite a few.

Thank you for your support and contributions to Cybersecurity Education. We look forward to engaging with you this October.

Refund adjustments will be issued for earlier pricing models. To inquire, please email

August 30, 2021

25th Colloquium - Virtual Conference

The CISSE Board has made the decision that the 25th Colloquium will move to an online format. This decision is based on concerns raised by the significant increase in cases of the COVID-19 Delta variant, increasing breakthrough cases, increased cases in the Nashville area, and continuing restrictions on non-essential travel for colleges and universities.

The Colloquium will be held at the originally scheduled dates on 4-6 October 2021. The schedule will follow the Central Time Zone. The cost of the online registration will be $400. A refund of the difference will be issued to those who have registered for the in-person rate.

Naturally, there are a number of details which still need to be resolved, we are working to do so as quickly as possible.

Last modified on Thursday, 09 September 2021 19:17